Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » Computer Forums » Computer Game Discussion » TF2 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: TF2
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that's bullshit.
You're right - at the end of every Internet connection is an idiot.

I'm dying to play, but I still think I'll wait until the 10th. You bastards will have all the maps memorized by then...

Brent

Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buy it today $44. And play this Friday with all of us.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still not a word from steam support.. Just recockulous how they do business... Blizzard had far more timely help.
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Update Available for Team Fortress 2 Beta

Valve has announced a new wave of updates for the Team Fortress 2 beta. Right now, when you restart the Steam client, the updates will automatically be downloaded and applied. Here’s a list of some of the new changes:

* Added “Very High” texture resolution option
* Added “Minimal HUD” option to Options->Multiplayer
* Fixed headshots not always registering for crouched players
* Fixed player interpolation bug that caused jittery player animation in some cases
* Fixed rare crash when players exited water
* Fixed server crash related to Spy sappers
* Fixed overlapping UI elements in Options->Video->Advanced
* Fixed non-English language text overlapping in a few places
* Fixed players being able to use spectator points in dustbowl that were not in play
* Removed “listdeaths” command that could be abused by clients

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another day, still no word from steam.. Unbelievable.. [brd] [Mad]
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like I may be back online, see if I can still log in after work.. No actually correspondence or acknowledgment from steam.. Just random deactivate/reactivate..
Jomama
Member # 56

[weep] [weep] [weep] [weep] [weep]

Just got word we are losing the CSM server..... Sad, sad day for me. They are making room for paying customers and getting rid of the freeloading crack smoking monkeys..... [weep] [weep] [weep]

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

my steam id is:

scottd@noncompliance.com

Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my steam:
mpd7775@yahoo.com

Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Anyone try Portal yet? It's pretty cool. Not too long but it's a fun challenge.
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally got around to buying and downloading TF2 last night.
So this morning I tried to launch it and get a taste before going to work and it crashes shortly after the loading screen.

Nice.

I feel like Joe.

My monkey would like to throw poop at Valve.

Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Update Vid drivers? Thats what was causing my original prob. Its been ok since then.
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Joe, that's exactly what it was. I was only one revision back, but there was obviously a fix in the last release...

Brent

Jomama
Member # 56

Enjoy [beer]

It really is a great game imo... And probably why most FPS's I've played since always end up leaving me disappointed... Its hard to top what was done so well the first time around.. TFC (and now TF2) for CTF/DM style play (and I would allow some others, the old unreal, etc..) CS is kinda in a class of its own... and BF1942/DC for larger scale conquest mode..

Many games may have their followings, but it seems few have the numbers and sustained player base as these three have had...

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

The newest beta drivers from Nvidia have the TF2/HL2 tweaks in them. I noticed they also updated the in game driver check last week.
Jomama
Member # 56

quote:
Originally posted by Klaus:
The newest beta drivers from Nvidia have the TF2/HL2 tweaks in them. I noticed they also updated the in game driver check last week.

Did they update them AGAIN since my original problems? Or is this the same after beta release version?
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005