Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » Computer Forums » Computer Game Discussion » Roll Call for LAN party

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Roll Call for LAN party
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, who is coming and what are you bringing?

We have: Long tables, chairs, 3 monitors, 3 power strips, extentions, refridgeration.

What you need: Computer, keyboard & mouse, head phones, power strip, network cable, beer, TCP/IP installed, software (half-life, Star Craft, network hearts, mine sweeper)

Reply to this ASAP so I know how many tables to get from the Ice Arena.

Klaus

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 7 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be there. What time/day?

I have hubs and cables. I think I'd like to get Red Alert 2 also.

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's this Sat. from about 10am to whenever. Me and Chad should have all the wiring hooked up and ready to go before hand (right Chad) We do need an 8 port hub before sat - Tim can we get one of yours?
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, since no one is going to post if they are coming besides Tim. Here is the list so far:

Scott D
Steve D
Mike W
Chad M
Tim P
Trany

I have about 6 other possible people.

Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mikey Lives!!!

I'm planning on being there. I need to figure out my shitty Lan card, but I will do that prior to attending on sat. I will be there at 10a sharp. I will have an ample supply of beer. I WILL have my magic cards.

I totally agree with Brent about Starcraft. According to my math that leaves us with 1 game to play: CS. I'm willing to buy a new game if anyone has any suggestions.

Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 3 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looked at Best Buy for Red Alert 2. They wanted $50 for it! I've seen it at Wally World for less I think.

I have 2 10mb hubs that you can use at any time. One is 8 ports and the other is 12. I also have an 8 port switch that I use, but I can bring it on Sat if we're using switches and not hubs. I also have cross over cables.

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how many people can play over a LAN with one copy of Red Alert2?

Who else besides me and Chad have Diablo2? That would be a fun game to play with 4-8 people. Although it would take some time to get thought it. It's really easy to learn and people could jump in and out of the game, just a thought. (might be cheaper then Red Alert 2 now)

Tim: Plan on me stopping by (or you can drop off) to get one of your hubs tomorrow night. I need to make sure it will connect to our hub upstairs correctly before Sat.

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call me if you want my seccondary CD-key for CS. I WILL be VERY late on saturday because i have work to do. Give me a call.
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Come on Chad - it's me and Steve's birthday - can't you put off your "work" until Sunday?
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

If anyone needs info or directions give me a call at: 651-248-2520

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005