Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » Computer Forums » Computer Game Discussion » Server Down - But running on different machine

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Server Down - But running on different machine
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The main server is down for a bit, due to upgrading "issues". However, I have installed the CS server onto another machine we have here. So the IP address and port are as follows:

63.228.7.30 : 22966

I have also installed the Adminmod on the server that allows onscreen voting and on the fly server variable changes, such as friendly fire and gaging of players. You can also turn someone into a llama and whenever they type something all it says is llama llama llamma - shit like that. Anyway, I can set anyone who wants up with access to some of the features of adminmod - just by sending you a text file you place in your half life folder.

I have increased the number of players to 14 and reserved 2 slots for LAN players. Let me know if the server is laggy and with how many players it gets that way. I need to add some additional RAM.

[This message has been edited by Klaus (edited 04-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Klaus (edited 04-15-2001).]

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, the servers name has been changed to:

Minneapolis Nexus

Thought it would be fun if other people in the area could find it easier.

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005