Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » Computer Forums » Computer Game Discussion » That was fun last night

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: That was fun last night
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a fun time last night. Too bad we couldnt play longer. Everyone balied pretty early. Has Brent ever played with you guys? I know he was going to build a system but hadnt heard if he ever tried CS?
Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I couldn't play longer last night - I forgot we all go to Houlihans on Thursdays and watch the bands - I was a bit drunk (and I was playing well, which was odd)

When we get the static IP next week hopefully we will start to get regulars.

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 3 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that I have cable access the only thing that seems faster is the time between my deaths.

Statistically, I think I could get more kills by standing in one place and spraying bullets in a circle than by actually trying.

There’s no FUCKING way that I can throw 30 bullets at someone at nearly point-blank and they can still be alive! And then get shot twice, not in the head, and die!

I FUCKING HATE THAT GAME!!!

See you next Thursday......

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The game is so Quirky like that. It has Hit box bugs and sometimes when a guy fires a bit over your head it will register as a head shot. Lotsa things like that. I love getting killed by a pistol when i have a rifle and the guy shoots me twice and I shoot him like 100 times :} Its insane how much practice it really takes to be good all the time. We all have our good nights and then the shitty ones. Even playing for a couple months now I can see how hard it is to shoot fast and judge peoples movements when you start out. Steve is doing great for a newb. If we can get him a little more practice learning the maps he will be fragging like mad :} You see a lot of unskilled players with good rations simply because they spray and hope for hits heh
Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congradulations on your new high speed access Tim!!!
Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still piecing together my system, but hte biggest problem is the free server I use through work. Just surfing the 'Net is a goddamned joke. It is a test server and there is constantly 'raw' code on it.
I think once V.92 gets stable on the server-side, I will pay for an ISP that supports it and "borrow" a v92 modem from work.
Then there is the issue of the little one taking the majority of my free time...

Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005