Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » Computer Forums » Computer Game Discussion » NEW MAPS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEW MAPS
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 4 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys lets play some new very good maps on counter strike.

Klaus please download these maps and put them on the server.

Go Here:

http://countermap.counter-strike.net/packs.html

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you know my standard response to adding new maps….. No one except us will have the maps and so no one will join. I have no problem adding maps to the rotation that people have but new maps never work well. We don’t have the extra bandwidth to have a bunch of people downloading maps while we try to play – it never works.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tons of people play these maps the servers that run them are hard to get onto because they are usually full. It will help your trafic more than hurt it. You can ban map downloads in the preferences.
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup all those maps get played a ton now scott. almost everyone has those map packs. Plus most of those maps are really fun maps. Celtic and neverwinter nights are great maps.
Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 6 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What maps are currently in the rotation? It seems some of the maps that I think are fun are rarely played on Nexus.

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone post what maps they like and we can add them.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember by simply typing:

admin_map_vote cs_assault

in the console a vote will be called for. Currently the success ration is 60% to make it switch.

You do not need to be an admin for this command to work.

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
celtic, neverwinter nights, and village are all good maps. Survivor is a brand new one that is a winter one thats fun as hell also.
I would not put maresa and dune up. Dune is waaay to big unless you have 30 people playing. (it does have vehicles though)
Celtic and village are both good size fun maps. Neverwinter nights is a winter christmas one thats very very cool to look at if you have never played it.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005