Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » Computer Forums » Computer Game Discussion » Shitty weekend --- anyone wanna play CS?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shitty weekend --- anyone wanna play CS?
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either in the basement or everyone could connect to the server from the comfort of their homes. I don't have any plans this weekend so let me know.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am up for either. Dont have anything really going on this weekend. Were you thinking tonight or saturday? i am sure Chad will be up for it also.
Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be up for one or the other let me know which is best. My only plans are to hit the junkyard (Mexican treasure trove) on saturday morning to try and piece back togeather my beat up samurai. But in the afternoon/evening i should be around. Let me know what you guys decide. Luke said he wanted to play as well soon so he should be up for bringing his computer over or something. Lets shoot for a time that Mike (W) can be there and tim too. Maybe Mike (W) can atleast make either friday or saturday (probably works both though). Call me and let me know what you find out.
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 14 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to play again! Any time works for me.

The only things I have to do this weekend are outdoors. So if it's raining, why not spend it in a basement killing friends!

[This message has been edited by P_McCracken (edited 09-07-2001).]

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, it does look like Mike is back in town (he posted last night), so we will see what he says when he reads the board before making a decision.

My brother mentioned the other day that we should play Magic one of these times too.

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck that game and everything it stands for.

I'm selling all my cards on ebay to pay a couple months mortgage.....

j/k

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chad I'll go the the junkyard with you tomorrow morning. We better get there by say 5 am if we hope to get in before the Mexicans and their wheelbarrows are coming out with anything worth pulling. At most junkyards their is usally a dog under each piece of shit.... At U Pull its a mexican and his buddy
Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

So what other game(s) should w play for a bit of variety. I'd like to find a good space sim or mechwarrior, but something that each of us could get for under 20$ and play in conjuction with our couterstriking.
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tachyon the fringe.... I got it for 10 bucks at walmart and it is fun as hell. the single player is a hoot!. Play control is easy and graphics are acceptable. the multiplayer is a fast paced space ship battle. you also can play a game called base wars... it won game of the year for something or another. For space sims it seems to be the most economical fun game. Plus the single player will keep you busy for a while.
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say Diablo II 8 player LAN. I have a key generator I hear works for LAN play.

We would need to start early perhaps 5am and go late into the night to complete the game without cheating - anyone interested??? j/k It would be fun to play for a bit but it is a long game.

Red Alert or CC. StarCraft we are too good at.

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hauserdaddy:
Tachyon the fringe.... I got it for 10 bucks at walmart and it is fun as hell. the single player is a hoot!.

Did you just use the word "hoot"??? Are you gay? j/k

[This message has been edited by Klaus (edited 09-07-2001).]

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Yeah dont know why i said that. Maybe "gas" would have been better...
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

No, it wouldnt have.....
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 7 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im up for diablo we should stay away from the new expansion though since i dont think anyone has tried it besides my brother and maybe you klaus.

Tachyon would be fun but not many have joysticks.

Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

So are we doing this tonight or tomorrow? And is it a gathering with beer or a everyone play from home deal? We havent had a gathering in quite a while. If we do a gathering how many computers will we need to bring?
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 10 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude you can play on more than one computer at once!!! You must be a god!!!!
j/k

I think if we all bring our own then we should be ok. I know there is an extra but lets leave that for someone else.

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

so when is this gonna happen!?!?!?!
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Klaus:
Ok, it does look like Mike is back in town (he posted last night), so we will see what he says when he reads the board before making a decision.

As stated above Chad...... I was hoping Mike would read and comment on the time.

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 8 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that but we are running out of time as far as for tonight goes. And if he works tonight then if he didnt read it by now he wont until tommorow.
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really doesn’t matter to me. If you guys want to come over tonight and play for a bit (and drink) that’s cool – maybe you could leave you computers overnight and play again around noon tomorrow (maybe add Mike and a couple others then). This might give us a bit more time to try other games.

Otherwise, tomorrow is cool and you could connect from home tonight.

I would like Chad and Hauser to come over and help configure the server with the new maps before we restart the server. I will also everyone’s updated user name to the admin file.

Everyone – post what is best for you.

Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 14 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anytime is fine with me. We should go and get another cheap 100mb switch to leave over there for LAN games.

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

I guess tommorow is probably best and we could connect from home tonight.
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

So its drink, setup and play a little tonight and then hardcore play tomorrow then? That sounds like a fun weekend
if its scott,steve, tim, chad and I thats enough folks. If a couple more show up, even better...

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 14 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My brother should be able to play also tommorow....
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Wow this topic is on fire!!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005