Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » Computer Forums » Computer Game Discussion » Does anyone ever play anymore?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone ever play anymore?
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 5 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone play on the server any more? What nights?

Are we going to have another all day/night basement game?

I prefer playing with people I know and that don't cheat.

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I check it every night when i play. Nobody is ever on it. The two servers chad and i try and play on the most are minnesota counter strike and darkknights wasteland.

Both have great pings and minimal cheaters.
There are some very good players on both of those servers though. The wife is out of town this weekend so if anyone is planning on an all nighter or just playing a lot let me know. Chad and i played last night for a while and had a pretty good time.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I play quite a bit, but on different servers. Whenever you guys want to play in the basement again let me know.

I was playing TFC the other night just for fun and I just want to say I still kick ass in that game. Found a couple servers that I had <70 ping on and sniped the shit out of the blue team. There are a couple of GAY rule changes since we all played.... like there is a limit to the number of snipers per map. Pissed me off when I kept getting sniped in Well and couldn't respond by sniping myself. (the ashole sniper on my team wouldn't switch to another class so I could snipe) And the newer player models suck ass.

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fire arms is cool. I wouldn't mind doing a lan and playing fire arms. Its sort of like TFC meets CS. Realistic damage too. You can injure limbs and gimp around the field. But they have this one gay stanima thing, when you tire you cant aim or move fast.
Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ProfBooty
Administrator
Member # 21

Icon 6 posted      Profile for ProfBooty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hooray for sniper limitations!!! F those cowardly, useless, boring, unoriginal assholes every time!
Posts: 402 | From: Mpls, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But Sniping was the only fun thing about that game everything else was spray & pray.
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005