Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » Computer Forums » Computer Game Discussion » SpellForce

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SpellForce
Varynx Aspen
Rookie
Member # 69

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Varynx Aspen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, wanted to give a small review on this game, SpellForce.

Good mix of real time strategy with role playing, combines the graphics of warcraft III with the hero detail and progression of role playing games such as Neverwinter. If you're into the rts and rpg style games, this one fits.

I've given the game some serious time this weekend, and it sucked me right in, probably 20 hours, over the last week and weekend, and only 1/4 of the way through it. I'm sure I'm not the only one to finish games in this kind of time.

Drawbacks. The game cinema parts are a bit wordy, predictable, and even stranger, not all together well translated, like the text was written in another language and not re-written for English.

Has multiplayer setup which would be fun, but probably slow going, like running Warcraft III or Age of Empires on Multiplayer.

Curious to see what ya'll think (if you've tried it)

Varynx [beer]

Posts: 25 | From: McHenry | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005