Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » Computer Forums » Computer Game Discussion » BF1942: Field of View

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BF1942: Field of View
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the forum for the server I play on.

QUOTE: "happened over a BF tweaking guide. Apparently in the videodefault.con file, it is possible to open up your FoV (field of vision). Back in the old quake days our clan use to run around 120 degrees (90 is normal, 180 is wack) to open up our chances of seeing somebody. "

The person who wrote this tried it out. Said it was a little harder to fly helo, as cockpit view makes it appear your turning faster (and he flys mouse/keyboard). And it reduced the sized of things slightly at a distance.

I might mess around with this a bit.
[beer]

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like cheating to me??
Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was asked on the forum I found it on. One of the admins said as far as he could find out it does not show up as cheating. I don't know if he was just talking PB or what.
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005