Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » Computer Forums » Computer Game Discussion » The Matrix Online

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Matrix Online
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a strong desire to play this game, and about $100 in Best Buy gift cards...

How cool would it be to actually "awaken" and be in the Matrix world? Learn how to fight, use bullet-time, alter the rules, etc etc...

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone else is thinking about this...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sticking to Wow for now. Only one monthly fee at a time [Smile]
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 9 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WoW takes of FAR to much of my time as it is.

Between WoW and GT4 I will have all the gaming i can handle probably for the rest of the year....

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I agree WOW is still the bomb.

AND, I still need to get Pirates!, KOTOR II and Vampires taken care of, but this one sounds fun nonetheless...

Tiff is going back on swing shift so I should be able to play often for the next 6 weeks.

[Smile] [beer]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One pay-per-month is plenty for me..

Last beta article I read about Matrix Online (6 mos. ago?) was that the content was lacking..

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Just bought it for a whopping $7 on Ebay.

Will let you know if it's worth anyone's time.

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005