Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » For Sale » 4-Runnner For Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 4-Runnner For Sale
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought a Dodge Pickup today (7-10-02) and now my daily driver '87 Gray 4-Runner is for sale. The engine is strong and I think it has something like 130k on it. The truck has 180k on it and is rusty and dented. The driveline is also strong and the e-brake even works. Brakes are all re-done last fall. It has a V-6 master cylinder in it and it will stop on a dime. Back window goes up and down very smoothly and the 4WD works perfect. The clutch is solid but the tranny is starting to make a bit of noise. Scotty D would tell you it should go for a while yet though. I have another tranny that will fit and would sell that with the truck too. I would like to get $1250 for it, but I will take offers. E-mail me if you would like pictures or call me at 612-330-0554.

BTW: I will throw in the stickers on the tail gate for free [Wink]

Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will give you two slaps across your fuckin mouth, cuz I like ya.....

Just kidding. That truck has always impressed me with how strong it runs and how well it stops. The trany should be good for another year or so, if it is just starting to make noise. Hell mine went longer then that until it was un-driveable.

Congrats on the new truck [Big Grin] Tell us more about it.

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cremator
Hell's Blacksmith
Member # 8

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Cremator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are those free stickers a Rainbow and an upside down pink triangle by any chance?
Posts: 559 | From: Blaine, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005