Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » For Sale » Computer shit for sale.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Computer shit for sale.....
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok after upgrading and selling my old puter to my gf (after dumping stupid money into it [Mad] ) I have some computer stuff for sale if anyone wants it.

If not im just gonna keep it.

1. ABIT BH6 Motherboard, NEW with manual.
Make me an offer...

2. PentiumIII 666 processor with dual fan heat sink.
Make me an offer...
(this dosnt work with the BH6,....im a moron [Roll Eyes] )

3. 300Watt ATX powersupply with 12v adapter.
Make me an offer...
Worked when i took it out didn't try the adapter that i found i had, but will sell with it.

4. Aureal A3D Vortex2 8830 Soundcard.
40$ FIRM
(seems steep but this is the best CounterStrike card due to the A3D bug, not using it because i have one of the best sound chips avaliable on board on my mb.)

5. 6.5 Gig 7200RPM ATA33 HD (seagate)
Make me an offer....

I'm just gonna keep this stuff if i can't get anything for it, which i don't expect to. But i thought i would try.... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You realized that your onboard soundcard sucks resources from your computer don't you? I would suggest you run a stand alone sound card for max performance.

FYI. The Aureal sound bug is only present when running under windows 98 and installing certain drivers. If I didn't already own a 8830 I would probably buy this from you (Matress are you listening?)

Do you have any cases?

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matress
Posting God
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I seen that Klaus but I was thinkin that I don't have an extra 40 bucks on me to give him tomorrow for it. I'm runnin strapped on cash tell one of my bitches that owe me money pays up. Chad I'd be intrested in it if you wanna hold off for a lil while.But bring it with you to Scott's tomorrow and I'll try it out and see what I think [beer] who know's maybe goat will pull some cash outta his ass and beable to gimme some cash that he owe's me tonight.
Posts: 208 | From: Chaska MN | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 10 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll fire up the hammer mill on Saturday and run it all through it. It'll turn it all into bite-sized pieces in .25 seconds. [lol] [lol] [knife]
Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually that's not the case with this onboard sound Exept ram. It does use the system ram but everything else is as a stand alone card would be but faster because it is not hindered by the PCI slot.
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005