Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » 4x4 Forums » Offroad Discussion » 2002 Events

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2002 Events
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 5 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With all this warmer weather I'm starting to get garage-fever.

What are other peoples’ plans for events this summer?

Everyone get their registration for BHCC sent in yet?

When are cabin trips planned?

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larry
Member # 41

Icon 9 posted      Profile for larry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ill be running a limited schedule........
Posts: 88 | From: North Idaho | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first dresser work weekend is april 5-6-7.

memorial weekend may 24-27

BHCC july 24-28

midwest august 23-25

thanks!!!

[This message has been edited by cramer (edited 02-05-2002).]

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I "intend" to make several work weekends this year at Dresser. I haven't sent in my BHCC registration yet because of work. There are already 3 people senior to me that want that week off and only 2 are supposed to be on vacation at any given time. I may still be able to work something out but as of yet I am unsure. Cramer, has their been any talk about hiring a car hauler again??
Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 5 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"midwest 23-25"

Is that in August?

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as of now the plan is to get a car hauler to do it again... if this is something you are interested in I would contact Steve Bennett and get the ball rolling NOW, so that you will be included in the load... and not bumped by some " late to the party jerk-off "... I think he has the name and phone number for the hauler dude.
Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005