Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » 4x4 Forums » Offroad Discussion » Rino Mounts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rino Mounts
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rockstar and Mr. McCraken I have a topo map set and way points for trails in SoDak ready to be loaded on to the Rino's. I am loading Cramers Rino tonight at the shop. If you want copies of the CD and the map file let me know. Otherwise, I can meet you with "laptop" and load the data-set for you.

[ 07-13-2003, 19:26: Message edited by: Klaus ]

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokstar
Spice Guy
Member # 70

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be cool! where can we meet up...I know you work in the vicinty...or can you get it done in the hills....?

--------------------
"I have given up trying to understand people in favor of mocking them"

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loaded one of Cramers Rinos last night - I still need to do his other one before he leaves. I can meet you after work or if you will be at the farm at all this weekend I will probably be out there. I will make copies of the CD too - so down the road you can manage the topos yourself (it's really easy).

ps - got any of those spicy nuts yet???

[ 07-09-2003, 09:52: Message edited by: Klaus ]

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokstar
Spice Guy
Member # 70

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be down at the farm on sunday morning - noon....no nutz 'till after the hills...too much shit to do! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I have given up trying to understand people in favor of mocking them"

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Rockstar here is the mount I think will work for the down tube on the rollbar:

http://www.cycoactive.com/gps/gps_mounts _ram.html#grrh

-

The guy that runs this site is really cool, I am sure he could next day you something before the hills [Smile]

And scroll down on this page to find the large diameter mount (will fit around roll bar)

http://www.cycoactive.com/gps/gps_mou nts_ram.html#ramkits

-

[ 07-13-2003, 19:29: Message edited by: Klaus ]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005