Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » 4x4 Forums » Offroad Discussion » Memorial weekend 2002 ( Dresser ) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Memorial weekend 2002 ( Dresser )
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there some sort of hiden message or pattern in the previous post? Like thoes paintings you stare at for a long time and something pops out at you?

Someone tell me what the code is?

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT IS TELLING YOU TO FIX YOUR FUCKING TRUCK!
Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 13 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry ya'll...I'm going to ROCK OUT!

It's true, it's true, I'll be at the X-fest that weekend.

I threw a dib-flank cost manuevering axle trithe raised up shock absorption powder hinge slip knock do whacker on the Sunfire's front right, left rear port quarter stack handler panel, but it didn't take like I thought it would. THEN, I hammered out a 1/4" 3 foot girder girdle grill dismemberment posset, and that just fucked everything up! So I had to throw a ball limited slip differential cowbell lug nut bolt screw up in the shaft barrel, with the cracker barrel, and right down into the core. It liked that, as I got 200 more cc's. Then my pistons pistolled up through the block, and I was left with nothing but a 4 banger.

So I decided to go get fucked up and watch rockers and breasts.

Have fun you guys, maybe we'll come visit!

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was the funnyest post I think I have ever read.
Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Eric. I figured you would continue to work the X Fest angle. Have fun. I went to the first three - then switched to Dresser. Got sick of the fucking "camping" if that's what you call it. $100 a person (per night) for a camp site just big enough for a tent. "The Pit" is much more comfy - and we will have 4wheelers this year. But come see us at the newly air conditioned camp ground gate if you get a chance.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 5 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve and I are going to be out there Wednesday night. So that we can plan for parking in the pit and other space-related issues (tents, etc.,) when are other people showing up?

Also, who is planning on working in the woods? We won't have the little trailer this year. We'll need extra space to haul equipment to and from the woods but we don't want to turn the base of Nasty into a parking lot...

Snow is in the forecast, so bring your boots, mittens, hats, and hollow-filled's. Last I heard there was a chance of about 3-4" on Friday night!!

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was planing on helping out in the woods.
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 5 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are we setting up the megaphone again this year?

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chadwick:
I was planing on helping out in the woods.

Ummmm,

how....and with what??

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Tim,

At one point, Mike W. said that he had a " few " extra grills...swing by and get one or two..

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can haul some stuff out to Nasty.

I received speaker box/amp yesterday and wired it last night. Sounds good, about the same level as the old one, but a bit cleaner because it is three-way. While I was wiring it Steve was going through the garage and finding all the parts for the loud speaker amp, so I assume he wants to do that again this year.

I have an extra propane upright grill at my house. Mike has a few of the smaller propane grills at his house. I don’t have room in my truck on the way out Thursday night for the large grill but if anyone does let me know and you can come get it.

Has anyone found a fridge to put at camp ground gate? A freezer would be really nice – I hate paying the price for ice in Dresser.

How are the 4wheelers getting out to Dresser?

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

I can haul stuff in my truck too.
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Master Klaus,

How many gallons of eagan water do you request this year?

Since i do not live in eagan anymore i will have to come up to your place to fill your order.

But! be assured i can cary as much as you wish, being that both my trucks are now equiped with Old Man Emu XL Rear Springs.

Please place your order ASAP so i can engineer a proper recepticle.

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 12 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could also fill at mike's if you wish not to pay for the water......
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pfaff with all the snow I think we should all pitch in and purchase an expedition tent like this one for the bottom of nasty:

Sleeps 15 - only costs $4,200

Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 10 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dome the whole fucking pit!!
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Search'n'Rescue group I'm in has two of those "space stations" as we call it. Can you believe that for that price, the damn things didn't even come with instructions. Man they can be a bitch to set up.....
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ProfBooty
Administrator
Member # 21

Icon 6 posted      Profile for ProfBooty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know where you're getting your weather info but everything I've seen shows partly cloudy all the way through and mild temps. Not that I place much faith in any weather report....

I filled the propane tank for the big grill we have so it's good to go but then I realized I can't get it in my truck because the tailgate is hosed. I might be able to disassemble it and take it piecemeal, we'll see. Hopefully, my dad and I will be able to finish replacing my alternator tomorrow.

I'll help out at the hill too. I plan on going out Thurs. morning. Bring the loudspeaker if you would Pfaff, we can jury-rig something if the pole is damaged.

[This message has been edited by ProfBooty (edited 05-21-2002).]

Posts: 402 | From: Mpls, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he was kidding about the snow. Looks like a bit of rain but only for one day.
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 3 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sure seemed like it was snowing on Monday...
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005