Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » Bad Customer Service » Ford Can Suck My White A++

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ford Can Suck My White A++
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jen has a 91 tempo. I know, I know.....

Anyway, the little sprayer deal thingy for the windshield wipers is clauged up beyond repair. I went to freeway ford on 98 street and 35w. I ordered the part and a week later went to pick it up.
Let me describe the part to you. It's about 1/4" by 1" little piece of plastic with two holes in it. If I were a betting man, I would say it costs about 13 cents to make.

I went to pick it up at the parts counter and the guy told me ford only sends them in packs of two and that I would have to buy both. I explained that a 91 tempo only has one squirter thing in the middle and that I had no possible use for two. I further explained I would only be buying 1 today. After himming and hawing over it for a couple of min. he decided to split them up. He went on to say that he was going to keep the packaging though and I couldn't have it. Whatever, I said. He sent me over to the cashier girl who was friendly. She stamped the invoice and told me it was 9.01 dollars. I laughed (out loud) and said that she had to be kidding me. She checked and politely said that this was no joke. I explained to her that the snow would soon be melted and that there are several junk yards withing a few miles and that I would take my business there and left the part on the counter. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!!!!!

Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 8 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took the blue badged big brown turd (van) to Asshole Valley Ford to have them fix the starting problem it's having.

It has the 6.9l diesel. After sitting for a couple day it will start, run fine for about 8 seconds and die. Then it will take about 1-2 minutes of cranking before it starts in a cloud of diesel smoke. It's done this for some time regardless of the outside temperature. It seemed to get better after I bled the fuel system when I replaced the engine-driven fuel pump, but progressivly got worse.

Well, after having it for a week, replacing 3 glow plugs, and costing me $685 it still didn't work. (I also had them fix the passenger door handle and the headlight switch so the thing wouldn't burn to the ground - mistake. ) Also, they didn't bother calling me, like they said they would, when it was finished.

I took the keys back into them and explained the problem to them again. They all looked at me like I was crazy, so I took a guy out with me and showed him how it didn't start. Why was I not suprised? Why did I think they would be able to fix it on the first try? For fucks sakes, they couldn't build the thing right the first time!!

FUCK FORD EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by P_McCracken (edited 10-16-2001).]

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 8 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend of my dads leased a 2001 ford tarus from AV ford. It was constantly needing service from the day he drove it off the parking lot. He would have it in there almost every week for some stupid little thing or some big thing. One week after they had been working on it for a day or two he went back to pick it up.....They lost his car. They told them they couldnt find his car in their lot. I dont know all the details but after about a week they found it and he got it back. But even when he walked the lot he coulnt find it. I'm still peplexed about the whole thing. And very confused how that place could stay in buisiness for: first being a ford dealership and seccond LOSEING SOMEONES CAR THAT THEY WORKED ON.
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....Ford and Firestone....
Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

FUCK FORD EVERY TIME !!!!!!!!!

FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM! FUCK EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR AND EVERYTHING THEY'LL EVER BE! AND FUCK THAT BLUE-BADGED BROWN CAR-DRIVING DALE JARRETT TOO!

I FUCKING HATE FORDS 1,000,000% !!!!!

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a ford festiva for sale on autotrader for 300$. I'll bet he would take 50 bucks and a case of beer for it.......CANNON FODDER!!!!?????
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He would do it for a 30 pack of Busch Lite and matching his and hers Marlboro jackets.
Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's propably already got the marlbro mountain bike.....
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Do they have Marlboro jogging pants? or Marlboro Water Bottels?
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my FORD, never had one problem
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jomama, you have what we like to refer to as a "stealth" ford. Your vehicle is simply lying in the weeds and waiting for the perfect moment to FUCK YOU IN THE ASS. My guess it will be in the middle of an AK blizzard and it will be 40 below wind-chill out. It will stop running on a curvy pass just over the crest of a hill where you can’t get a cell phone signal. Then after you narrowly escape death by dodging incoming traffic and get a tow back to the dealer the "fun" will begin. When they go to service it the computer will flash a code for a 13.95 part that takes 36 labor hours to replace. After the 1,600 bill the car will run fine for about 3 to 4 days. You guessed it, it will stall again.

I have read many articles in ford service manuals about this very instance. There seems to be a glitch in many of the ford computers. The best analogy I have read is this: if you have ever seen the episode of Star Trek TNG where Data goes crazy. Ford simply can't explain it. They have no answer other then to pass along the savings to the customers in the form of 600 to 1,600 repair bills that don’t touch the problem.

So Jomama you wait, your day is coming!

Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not gonna hold my breath for this UVB to happen (Unexplained Vehicular Breakdown).

Personally, going back and forth about Ford, Chevy and Dodge is about the most red-neck trailer trash discussion one could partake in (this doesn't mean I don't find it fun to rip on different vehicles, from my experience with work trucks, Chevys are the biggest Hunks-of-shit on the planet.)

But my parents are on they're 4th Ford since 1986 or so, none of them have died, and none have experience this unexplained "phenomena" that you mention. All have been very reliable vehicles (taurus, 2 explorers {1 my sister is still driving}, and now a expedition)

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet! I've always wanted to be a redneck. Is it official now? Do I get a wife beater t-shirt and a secret ford decoder ring?
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you only get the ring if you drive some form of red-neck mobile (mfg specific), you can pick up your wife beater at the local Salvation Army on your way to work next time (your choice, with or without beer and food stains). But to be officially part of the club you must sell your house and find a POShit trailer, build several addons with whatever wood you can find laying around, and park it somewhere where you really not paying rent or anything (like in Scott Ds driveway or backyard or out at Cramers farm)
:roll eyes

Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH,, what was I thinking, and of course you need the capstone of all redneckdom THE MULLET......
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it was worth a try.
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont ever give up on your dreams
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as was made VERY CLEAR in a post about white trash....

you do not need a trailer to be trash. there are pleanty of people in all cities that are,
or could be considerd trailer trash, my self included.. but im sure that the people who think it, would not have the balls to say it to my face... but thats just the spinless pieces of self rightous shit they are!!!

further, money, no matter how much, has ever taken the " trailer park " out of the person... pfaff had a very good quote last saturday night about this very topic. we laughed about it for a while, i just cant seem to remember it correctly...must be from so much booze!

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 14 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
From Mr. Pfaff Himself:
You can take the chick out of the trailer but you can't take the trailer out of the chick.

the term "chick" may have been originally stated as a more colorful word like "B__ch" I'm not certain

Fuckin' Perfect though

Jomama
Member # 56

LOL

Yes, yes, I should have clarified that these are just your A-typical criteria, there are certainly all types of acceptable variations to this (and I'm not claiming to be and authority).... just having inside furniture outside is definitly a qualifier... Hell, I lived in a 100yr old run-down farmhouse with all types of indoor furniture strewn about the yard, derilict vehicles....but I digress....

Cramer I think they need a special elite catagory for you

Posting God
Member # 20

Does patio furniture in your kitchen and living room count too?

Ford called and said that it might be an injector pump problem. Whatever. I still think it's the radiator cap and everything under it.

FUCK FORD EVERY TIME FOREVER !!!!!!!!!

Jomama
Member # 56

Absolutely, I'm right there with ya, you just cant beat the $9.99 wally world foldup camp chairs in my living rooms
Posting God
Member # 20

$ 685 Previous failed service
$1160 New injector pump
-----
$1845 TOO MUCH!!

$2030 Bluebook Trade in value
$2865 Bluebook value outright

(This doesn't include a new tranny 2 years ago, either...)

LOOKS LIKE I JUST BOUGHT A FUCKING HUNK OF BLUE-BADGED SHIT!!!! MY ASS WOULD FEEL BETTER IF THEY DROVE THE MOTHERFUCKINGPIECEOFFUCKINGCANNONFODDERAIRSUCKINGSMOKEBLOWINGUNDERPOWEREDPOORLYGEAREDHUNCKOFSTINKINGSHIT UP IT!!!! I FUCKING HATE FUCKING FORD!!!!

FUCK FORD EVERY TIME!!!! I FUCKING HATE FORD!!!!

DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD DIE FORD

[This message has been edited by P_McCracken (edited 10-17-2001).]

cajun
unregistered

Icon 6 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Cramer,

Not sure you qualify as a redneck. You've got one major dis-qualifier: you know how to use a vernier caliper AND know how to pronounce it properly.

-Will

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive told you tim.

1,000.00 CASH!!!!

one van, and one fucking black dog. thats all i want. you get a grand and no more headaches from van/dog.

but yes,

FUCK FORD EVERY TIME!

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait wait wait a minute there cramer. I was told you were on the verge of trading in the Ol'dodge for a ford given you didn't get the loss-O-power-while-towing prob fixed in the bigblacktruck......

I know I know, hearsay, rumors, and story exageration are bad but thats just a little "dykstra" rubbing off on old Larry Bajina.....

bich
Hispanic Mechanic
Member # 35

Icon 6 posted      Profile for bich     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck chevy Fuck dodge pieces of shit. I will never own one. My expedition is a hell of a lot nicer than any chevy or dodge. And good luck catching my mustang. Pony kill bowtie.
And as far as being white trash, I think you also have to have a primer gray camaro from the mid 80's.

Posts: 38 | From: eaganmnusa | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 10 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Expeditions are junk.
Anything with the blue badge is junk.

Posting God
Member # 20

So, AV Ford is giving it a third go around replacing the injector pump. They've gotten two that didn't work. I doubt the third one will.

If more things were made like Fords maybe the whole automobile thing wouldn’t have caught on...

[This message has been edited by P_McCracken (edited 10-30-2001).]

Posting God
Member # 20

So, they're giving it a third go around replacing the injector pump. They've gotten two that didn't work. I doubt the third one will.
Posting God
Member # 20

So, it's been a while since I ranted about fORD and that fucking shit-hole incompitant can't-find-their-asses-with-a-map don't-know-how-to-trouble-shoot everything-takes-a-month suck-my-fucking-balls fORD dealership in Asshole Valley.

F U C K

F O R D

E V E R Y

T I M E

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

[Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

It took them 31 days to trouble shoot and replace a lift pump. I guess they don't know what they're doing unless they can plug an instrument into a vehicle that tells them what's wrong and what to replace. It cost $456 - so that's $14.71 a day for storage - cheaper than rent!

They also wanted to keep it until Thursday to double-check if the problem was fixed - meaning they replaced the only other item in the fuel system that couldn't have been covered by the 12 month warranty from the last time I had it in. That also tells me that they don't know what the problem is so they don't know what to do to fix it.

[finger] [finger] [finger] [finger]

[ 07-16-2002, 12:10: Message edited by: P_McCracken ]

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you just look at the guy and go, "So, basically what your are trying to tell me is that, YOU FUCKERS ARE COMPLETELY INCOMPITENT!"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005