Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » Bad Customer Service » City Limits Bowling

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: City Limits Bowling
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, so a bunch of us went bowling last night at City Limits in Rosemount. Everything was going fine until we decided to get some food from the bar. It was 10:30pm and the bartender said the kitchen was closed and we couldn't get any food. So we called and ordered Pizza Hut delivery. It got delivered and as I was about to take my first bite a waitress came up to us and said that we can't bring outside food in. She told us to go outside the front door and eat it. We discussed it nicely with her for a minute and mentioned that the kitchen was closed, but she just kept repeating we can't have that in here. Fine - we closed the box and continued bowling. About 10 minutes later a different rat faced waitress came up and grabbed the pizza box. She said that we needed to bring it to our car immediately. Now this is where we all got pissed - there were only maybe 8 other people in the whole place - what was the big deal. I could understand if the kitchen was open. I think Pfaff might need to shut the place down with poop if he gets out that way.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posting God
Member # 20

Icon 10 posted      Profile for .         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stopped at Fleet Farm today to get a number of items. God, I love that place.

Anyway, on the way there Buck called me laughing her ass off because there was a dead dog in a shopping cart in the parking lot. I never saw it because some employee came and took it away. Buck said it was in the cart on its back with its legs sticking straight up in the air, stiff or frozen. As we were leaving a cop was talking to the manager, probably to pick up the dead dog. It probably came from that trailer park next door.

Do you know how easy it would be to close a place down with road kill....wait 'till summer....maggots...

Posts: 620 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005