Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » Bad Customer Service » NAPA

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NAPA
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NAPA AUTO PARTS

About two weeks ago i ordered a K&N Air filter for my sami. They said "no problem" it will be 49$ and they would have it in about 5 days. So after waiting about 13 days i called them and asked if it was in. They said yes and that it had been for over a week. No big deal except i had given them my phone number and they told me they would call. But i put it on my credit card and took it home. It turned out to be the wrong one and wouldn't fit. So i promptly took it back to get them to order the right one. I walked into the place and set it on the counter and the same guy who checked me out not 45 min earler came up and said "how can i help you?" I said "hey man, it dosnt fit in a joking light hearted manner. He got this confused look on his face like he had never seen me before. So i proceded to explain to hiim the problem. He inturpts me in the middle and says "well, do you have your slip" (meaning recipt). I said yes and he said "ok how bout your credit card". I gave it too him. He proceded to put the slip and the credit card on his keyboard and then fumble through catalogs for the next 10 min. In the middle of his bumbling he then stops checks out some 15year old pimple faced kid buying oil and then got back around to me. I asked him if he could verify the part number on the side of the box with a actual K&N catalog, he said "no because NAPA has its on part numbering system for everything." Over the next 5 min he basicaly told me in an infuriating round about way that he would credit my card but wouldn't try to problem solve or try to reorder the part because he said "well im just going to get the same thing" I just reached over and grabed my card and told him i would go elsewhere. Now i have never had such a problem with NAPA before but that was recockulous. I went straight to Checker and they orderd the part for 34$ it was at the store in 3 days, they called me as soon as it came in and it was in my truck the same day.

F NAPA

[This message has been edited by Chadwick (edited 03-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Chadwick (edited 03-15-2001).]

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005