Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » Bad Customer Service » worst sporting goods shop.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: worst sporting goods shop.
Cramer
Poser
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cramer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got any " dont go there, EVER! " stories??

im not very happy with the customer service i recieved at gander mountian in bloomington,
what a group of arrogant dick-heads. attempting to get a sales-fucks opinion on solvents and other things, he made it very
apparent that i was wasting his time, and when asking his supervisor if this was the way that they handle customers, i was asked
" do you have a problem? " i told him to "have a great day " and "have a good time beating his gay lover when he got home."
what a fuck!

Posts: 771 | From: Farmington | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ANY salesperson, ANYWHERE, they all fuckin suck...... Most of my experience is in outdoor/sporting goods, but it certainly carries over to auto parts, electronics and such....... I tend to inform myself ahead of time (as far as outdoor stuff--- Im a total fuckin GEARHEAD too).... then I go into a store and some acne ridden dumbass comes up an starts spouting shit... DONT PISS DOWN MY BACK AND TELL ME ITS RAINING.

I find this to be a very fun activity...... Inform yourself, research whatever your interested in as much as possible ahead of time. Then go into your local store, an start browsing for stuff. When the sales person approaches you to "help you", casually ask questions. As they lead you six ways from sunday, an spin a yarn about how this and that is better because of this and that, realize, its all just to make the sale. My favorite response is "well, I think you should just go away now, cause you dont know what your talking about, and you just don't deserve my comission." Buy what product you think is best cause they don't know shit. Just don't pass on the commison to these dumbasses who cant even spend the time informing themselves about their own fucking products............. Basically you get what you pay for has been my experience

I'm a customer "nightmare"....

[This message has been edited by Jomama (edited 10-31-2001).]

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 8 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terrible fucking company, they dont know shit about anything including running a timely background check.
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ProfBooty
Administrator
Member # 21

Icon 6 posted      Profile for ProfBooty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I do the same thing. I research stuff extensively before I set out to buy it. If I can do it from the comfort of my home with the limited resources I have and few testimonials, why can't these dumbasses with the product right there in their hand and all the feedback they'd ever need from customers learn something about what they're selling???? I hate buying shit retail. The worst was buying my car. The sales guy did nothing for me. The car sold itself. Thanks for doing absolutely nothing and taking $500-$1000 of my money, Jackass.
Posts: 402 | From: Mpls, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005