Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » Current Events » Teresa Heinz Kerry

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Teresa Heinz Kerry
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, Teresa needs her own topic. It's hard not to like her because she is sooo kookie. But she is getting a bit lippy lately.

Heinz Kerry: Four More Years of 'Hell' if Bush Wins

Mon Aug 2, 9:30 PM ET

MILWAUKEE (Reuters) - Teresa Heinz Kerry, the outspoken wife of Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry (news - web sites), pulled no punches on Monday in telling a rally what she thought of the Bush administration -- hell.

And later, discussing the war in Iraq (news - web sites), Heinz Kerry subtly questioned Republican President Bush (news - web sites)'s intellect, saying: "It's vital for anyone with intelligence to acknowledge mistakes and change positions -- hello."

When a Bush supporter with a bullhorn shouted "four more years" from the back of a large crowd packed into a downtown Milwaukee park, Heinz Kerry, who was introducing her husband, responded: "They want four more years of hell."

"Three more months!," she declared, referring to the Nov. 2 presidential election.

Last week at the Democratic Convention in Boston, where Kerry formally accepted his party's nomination as Bush's opponent, Heinz Kerry briefly caused a stir when she told a reporter to "shove it."

"She speaks her mind and she speaks the truth and she's pretty quick on her feet too," the Massachusetts senator said when he took the microphone in Milwaukee.

"That's why America is going to embrace her and she'll make a spectacular first lady of the United States of America."

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Find the audio of how she announces herself:

"My name is.................................................................................................. .................................................................................................... ...................Theresa Heinz Kerry."

And I love her pronunciation of Theresa. Tah - Raise - Uh

What are you, royalty? [lame]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard a report (on the radio) that when she was at Wendy's with the Edwards last weekend - she didn't even know what "Chili" was. She could get the concept of what it was......

I also heard that after the photo-op/meal at Wendy's where the Marines in a booth close by tried to ignore the whole Kerry deal (because they don't like him etc) - they all left and had a catered meal on the bus of seafood. Nice..... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is the definition of Klooky.

[ 08-03-2004, 14:15: Message edited by: Chadwick ]

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chadwick:
She is the definition of Klooky.

Could you define Klooky for me?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's the combination of Looney and Kooky. We had a manager at Pizza Hut that was nick named Klooky - and yes Teresa Heinz reminds me of her.
flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flamingoamyjo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Posts: 211 | From: Shakopee, MN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by flamingoamyjo:

quote:
Originally posted by BoondockSaint:

?

[beer]

--------------------
 -

flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flamingoamyjo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BoondockSaint:
Find the audio of how she announces herself:

"My name is.................................................................................................. .................................................................................................... ...................Theresa Heinz Kerry."

What are you, royalty? [lame]

Kinda like Bush pronounces "terror" as "terra". Who the hell is this Terra chic we are supposed to be fighting against??

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Posts: 211 | From: Shakopee, MN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

quote:
Originally posted by flamingoamyjo:
Kinda like Bush pronounces "terror" as "terra". Who the hell is this Terra chic we are supposed to be fighting against??

We've accepted that Bush can't spell, speak or enunciate. NOO-KYA-LUR hehehe

At least he doesn't have a cheesy, pretentious accent. [Wink]

Just a good ol' boy one. [beer]
- "...and it's true that I kick ass! Heeyah!"

--------------------
 -

ProfBooty
Administrator
Member # 21

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ProfBooty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess when the candidate doesn't have a personality, you have to play up his wife's excessive one. I suppose they're using her to grab more women voters.

--------------------
SolRosenberg 60 human warrior
Molloch 51 gnome warlock

Posts: 402 | From: Mpls, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You remember the whole "Shove it" deal?

Did you hear what Hillary "Commiebitch" Clinton said?

"You go girl."

[crazy]

--------------------
 -

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SEPARATE HOTEL ROOMS AFTER SHOUTING MATCH

**Exclusive**

Democrat presidential hopeful John Kerry and his wife got into a heated argument after a campaign rally in Arizona Sunday night -- a heated argument so hot they spent the night in different rooms!

A well-placed law enforcement source tells DRUDGE how Kerry and Teresa Heinz moved to separate suites at Flagstaff's Little America Hotel.

"It was a cooling off, nothing more," says a top source.

The stress of the campaign and the nonstop tour of battleground states is taking a toll on the Kerrys.

Teresa Heinz Kerry has been confiding in staffers how the tour is just "nonstop movement" and how there "is no time just to 'be.'"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005