Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » Current Events » Joseph Edward Duncan III Blog

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Joseph Edward Duncan III Blog
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read this this guy's guy's weblogs...

http://fifthnail.blogspot.com

It's interesting, but if you read the comments, you can easily notice when the kids disappeared...

The comments change from

"God will help you, just repent"

to

"You are going to burn in hell you scumbag, where's DYLAN?"

[brd]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So thats really from the abductor??? How could the investigation not have keyed in on that... (mind you... I still dont understand this whole "blog" thing)

Thats just plain fucked up.... Thankfully he has his religion to absolve all his sins [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [shake] [shake]

[ 07-06-2005, 14:08: Message edited by: Jomama ]

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larry
Member # 41

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy wasnt even on the suspect list...he appears to have singled out this house. It is next to a campground on the far east side of CDA lake somewhat remote, although you can see it from I-90. I think it will be found he was staying there at some point. All this took place about 30 miles from my house, it has held the local area in suspense for sometime. Really is a shame.
Posts: 88 | From: North Idaho | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flamingoamyjo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that really is his blog, then it's even wierder because he seems to be somewhat educated and intellegent by the way he writes. What I don't get is how he can be arrested what was it, 3 times, for molestation and then get off with $15,000 bail to go abduct two more! Only in America!

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Posts: 211 | From: Shakopee, MN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larry
Member # 41

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The news is claiming it is his blog, It is very similiar to the Florida molestors that got out and murdered there victims.
Posts: 88 | From: North Idaho | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by flamingoamyjo:
Only in America!

Actually, only in Minnesota...
Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jomama:
So thats really from the abductor???

Yes.

You can read all the comments to his blog (basically just an online diary that is completely public, Joe) and you discover that he's been battling with "demons" for a while now.

This guy is so fucked up.

I have a 100% effective solution to all sex offenders. I guarantee that they will never, ever, EVER re-offend. [shoot] [gun1] [knife] [shoot] [gun1] [knife]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005