Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » Current Events » Kerry & Jobs (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kerry & Jobs
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [lol] [lol] [lol] [knife] [sex] [lol]
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[sleep] [weep] [jester] [lol] [lol] [lol] [Cool]
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chad, let me know, I like drawing Zen diagrams.
Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jomama:
quote:
Originally posted by Klaus:

As I have said before - my top two issues currently are:
1)War on Terror
2)Economy

Oh, so being a 1 issue voter is being too focused, but being a TWO issue voter is really looking at the big picture [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Razz] [Wink] [Wink] [Big Grin]

(War on Terror, shouldn't really count either as you won't always get to vote on that as a issue. So your really a one issue voter?..... Hmmmm guess that makes you a liberal via Chads definition [Roll Eyes] [Wink] )

I said those are my "top two issues" - not my only issues. Currently, the war on terror is a big issue in the majority of americans minds. People will get to vote on whom they believe will do the best job in the "war". But I believe that abortion voters who base their entire vote on that issue, when the president really can't do much on that are the classic definition of "one issue voters".
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chadwick:
[QB]Wow joe you absolutly leave all logic behind when arguing.

I call liberals 1 issue voters. And all of a sudden all one issue voters are liberals. Do we need to go through the whol logical basis that this is bs? By drawing circles and such?

Further, i did not say that i do not READ the articles and follow and pay attention to media. I just chose not use them as "factual information" in most cases to support my own oppinions. And it is Because of how badly you must filter informatino from the sources we are talking about.

I swear to god, i know i spell badly when typing fast but do you even read my posts and do they even read as i have written them?!?!?!?!? Is there to much whitout on your screen or something???? [throwup]

I didnt blast kerry's education, I just said he was rich and acted spoiled and condicending. WTF does that have to do with his private or public education!!?!?!?! [shake]

[QB]

Dude relax, now who's getting spooled up.

Notice the one issue voter point..... was at Klaus and WAS IN JEST!!!!!!!

Your right, you didn't say anything about his edu, Boon did. However you called him a Rich Crusty sour puss or something.

I think taking the stance of attacking Kerry cause he's wealthy, where he grew up, what schools he went, or that he's "Spoiled and condecending"??? etc. etc. is just non-sense.
I'm sorry but Bush & Kerry have more similar backgrounds & upbringing than either one has in common with your avg citizen. THAT is my point. I think the passing quips about, "oh he's just some rich guy" is just stupid, and are of no substance, and a weak attempt to discredit, and even weaker, as those same vauge nebulous traits can be applied to Bush as well.

"Spoiled and condecending"??? so you say....
I heard his exchange with the "plant" (if thats what you've been refering too) at that rally, and I don't see why he shouldn't defend himself against a heckler. I want to see all these glaring instances of him being spoiled and condecending. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the reason comments about Kerry being rich are relevant are because he holds himself out to be the common man. He constantly reminds people that Bush is well off and comes from a oil background etc. When in fact he spent summers in France and is super rich.
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Bush is just as guilty of falsly portraying himself as a common man. Why I think the point is moot, and lacks substance.

NEWSFLASH: ALL POLITICIANS WILL TRY AND SHOW THAT THEY CAN EMPETHIZE WITH THEIR CONSTITUENTS!!!!!

Now, can we move on.....

[ 04-14-2004, 13:26: Message edited by: Jomama ]

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why move on? We finally got you to bite on an issue!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
NEWSFLASH: ALL POLITICIANS WILL TRY AND SHOW THAT THEY CAN EMPETHIZE WITH THEIR CONSTITUENTS!!!!!

What? Really? Wow, I'd never thought of that! You're so smart! [Wink] [lol]

quote:
I think the reason comments about Kerry being rich are relevant are because he holds himself out to be the common man. He constantly reminds people that Bush is well off and comes from a oil background etc. When in fact he spent summers in France and is super rich.

That's my point. He's the classic educated politician. He believes that the solutions are everywhere but within the U.S.

You think it's a big mystery to Americans that Bush is from a rich family?!?! I think it's a pretty big mystery what Kerry's background is. We haven't heard too much about his first wife have we? The only reason I'd bring that up is to understand the stability of this person, and see if he's the type who will represent all Americans. Now if it's true that he's a gold-digging Deuce Bigalo Male Gigallo, I'd like to know about it so we don't have another Clinton scandal.

Speaking of his behavior as a person:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/pizza.asp

Yeah, I like that Snopes site...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hauserdaddy
Administrator
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hauserdaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pancake on a bunny please!!!

--------------------
Gisel, I was looking at the picture page and I do have to admit, you look pretty good for a gaming female. Having said that, don't expect any sympathy when we meet on the battlefield. I am a fighter first, lover second.

Posts: 2220 | From: Prescott, WI, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 5 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hauserdaddy:

What??!?!! [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
 -

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[ 04-14-2004, 14:07: Message edited by: Klaus ]

Jomama
Member # 56

quote:
Originally posted by BoondockSaint:
quote:

Boon: are you following along. It was proposed that only Kerry was guilty of this. I say its indicative of politicians, and you guys are inconsistent if you only say this about Kerry???? It was not supposed to be a brilliant insightfull statement, just illustrating how ridiculous the point is in the first place, I dont' care WHAT politician your saying it about.

quote:

Speaking of his behavior as a person:
[URL=http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/pizza.asp]http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/pizza.asp[/ URL]

Yeah, I like that Snopes site...

Um, ya [Roll Eyes] that random unverifiable email is sure damning [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

One of my beefs with the CURRENT Admin is that they are soooo Arrogent about their positions. Thats fine, but then don't criticize another because they think they have a perspective on a issue thats not considered by this Admin. Personally I think Bush does a horrible job at being objective on the issues, he doesn't even acknowledge the need to be objective. He has a predetermined agenda for his admin, and he will pursue that without even considering alternatives. I'm don't know that Kerry will be any better, but its impossible to be worse.

Jomama
Member # 56

quote:
Why move on? We finally got you to bite on an issue!

Because this is just not that interesting anymore.
You guys know all you need to know already. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] What more could possibly be said.

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Try pasting in browser

http://www.syberpunk.com/images/oolong/linked/paper.jpg

[ 04-14-2004, 14:24: Message edited by: Klaus ]

Jomama
Member # 56

quote:
 -

Sweet Red X!!!!
[Wink]

I'm having a crappy connection today, takes forever to open stuff up. And I keep getting the "THE PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED" when I move from page to page.

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jomama:Because this is just not that interesting anymore.
You guys know all you need to know already. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] What more could possibly be said.

Aww...I sense Legos being packed up...

And are you being a little condescending right now? "We know all we need to know?" This is not interesting to YOU so we're done talking about it? [weep]

Fine, we can talk about something else...

quote:
...Boon: are you following along... It was proposed that only Kerry was guilty of this.

Ah I see...I must not be following along because I don't see it from your angle. Damn, I wish I wasn't so ignorant and stupid and one-sided and simple and...

I NEVER LEARNED TO READ!

[Big Grin] [lol]

quote:
Originally posted by Hauserdaddy:

That's damn funny too...

Fine, move along...

--------------------
 -

Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet, A bunny with Toilet Paper on its head, much more usefull than the pancake....
Jomama
Member # 56

My intention is never to patronize the people here, I appologize if sometimes it may come off that way. Too many points are typically brought up to deal with in detail (I have at minimum 2-3 people I have to respond too to keep up [Eek!] [Confused] [argue] ) .

This on the other had
quote:
quote:
[qb]NEWSFLASH: ALL POLITICIANS WILL TRY AND SHOW THAT THEY CAN EMPETHIZE WITH THEIR CONSTITUENTS!!!!!

[QB]

was blatant patronizing I felt, given the context of my comment. Your response suggested you didn't even take into consideration my point. I don't see that this was a matter of "you see it one way" and "I see it another". Your response just tried to belittle my point by making fun... [Roll Eyes]

I'm not taking my lego's from the site, I don't consider this topic that interesting. If you wanna base your opinion of Kerry on inuendo and internet myth's thats fine, not my prob, and I won't bother posting debunking info anymore [Roll Eyes]

I didn't say anything about your intelligence, ignorace, stupidity, or literacy. Please don't suggest that I did.
Later
Cheers
J.

Jomama
Member # 56

quote:

And are you being a little condescending right now? "We know all we need to know?" This is not interesting to YOU so we're done talking about it? [weep]
[/QB]

Well, I'M done talking about it, and given there is rarely a dissenting opinion here other than me, yes, I think the disscussion will die, but go ahead, continue at your liking... [Smile]

If you take that as condescending I'm sorry. I think its a difference in the root philosophies of the participants here. Thats a poor way to sum it up, but I'm not going to extensively detail my thougths on this.. I feel conservatives/GOP's tend to be confined by their ideology, they typically scoff at ongoing research, and new theories and substative results generated from that research. This is not limited to conservation issues. Its why I don't think the GOP will produce a progressive visionary President that will take real steps to overcome all the issues facing modern society.

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got it.

Notice the [Wink] [lol]

I think we're all giving each other a little shit here... [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Jomama
Member # 56

quote:
Got it.

Notice the [Wink]

You left the [Wink] out of your post, so no I didn't get it at the time.... [Smile]

You just had me [weep] and then you just [Big Grin] [lol] at me.

I was [Frown]

[Wink]

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

That's because I was [demon] because of all the [beer] I had done. So [brd] and [knife] [jester] [lol]

"...from the last time I [sex] "

hehehe

--------------------
 -

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

OMG I was  - so hard im i almost  - myself.

Joe you know we just like to  - but when it all comes down to it

- and it's  -
so lets [knife] it  - it, eat it and  - DOWN!

[ 04-14-2004, 16:59: Message edited by: Chadwick ]

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Otherwise we will just be  -
Jomama
Member # 56

quote:
Originally posted by Chadwick:
 -

[lol] [lol] [lol] That is the funniest emoticon EVER...

And now that CHAD has dubbed the thread dead and lame, I guess we can move on [Roll Eyes] thanks for clearing that up AlmightyDeterminerOfQualityandNon-LameThreads [Roll Eyes] [Razz] [Wink]

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

I just wanted to use all that stuff...
Jomama
Member # 56

I know, I just had to  - again...
[Wink] [Big Grin]

RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

LOL i missed this one the first time through.

-

Jomama
Member # 56

[lol] [lol] [lol] 2nd funniest!
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005