Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » Current Events » Hurricane Katrina (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hurricane Katrina
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're reporting today that people were taking dumps in the kitchen of the Superdome because they were afraid to go get raped by the gangs in the bathrooms. [Frown]

Also, they're reporting that the first Red Cross truck full of supplies was turned away by the Louisiana Department of Homeland Security (not Federal level there) because the LA DOHS didn't want people to flock to the Superdome.

I guess it still pisses me off that the masses didn't band together and take care of these thugs, but then again that's the way it always is. 100 people can keep 100,000 people pacified with the threat of violence... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw Jesse Jackson last night on Hannity and Colmes - he was asked about the Red Cross being turned away by the city at the superdome. He said they were turned away by the "Department of Homeland Security". But he failed to add Louisianna in that statement. Colmes was questioning so he didn't correct him.........
Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://poststuff2.entensity.net/090505/media.php?media=kanye.wmv

It's actually kinda funny when these classless assholes make them self look so stupid.

Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy is soooo fired!

FEMA Chief Relieved of Katrina Duties
Sep 09 1:14 PM US/Eastern

By LARA JAKES JORDAN
Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON

Federal Emergency Management Agency Director Michael Brown is being removed from his role managing Hurricane Katrina relief efforts, The Associated Press has learned.

Brown is being sent back to Washington from Baton Rouge, where he was the primary official overseeing the federal government's response to the disaster, according to two federal officials who declined to be identified before the announcement.

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crony'ism at its finest...

The "good'ol boy" style of govt may work fine in Texas, but it has no place at the national level..

Exectutive appointees should be required to have some legit credentials... just a fawking joke... and this is not a partisan issue for me.. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jomama
Member # 56

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jomama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is blocked at work..
http://genmay.net/showthread.php?t=571048

Is supposidly a bunch of good high res photos of the Katrina situ..

Posts: 2469 | From: Anchorage, AK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Wow awesome pics.

-

http://military.revenanteagle.org/albums/August-31st-2005/050903_F_2869F_186.sized.jpg

Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Other direct links for you Joe:

http://military.revenanteagle.org/albums/August-31st-2005/050830_F_4800N_031.sized.jpg

http://military.revenanteagle.org/albums/August-31st-2005/050830_G_3721C_032.sized.jpg

http://military.revenanteagle.org/albums/August-31st-2005/050831_F_9085B_002.sized.jpg

http://military.revenanteagle.org/albums/August-31st-2005/050831_F_9085B_009.sized.jpg

http://military.revenanteagle.org/albums/August-31st-2005/050831_F_9085B_010.sized.jpg

http://military.revenanteagle.org/albums/August-31st-2005/050831_N_8154G_115.sized.jpg

http://military.revenanteagle.org/albums/August-31st-2005/050901_N_6046R_090.sized.jpg

http://military.revenanteagle.org/albums/August-31st-2005/050902_F_0082H_013.sized.jpg

http://military.revenanteagle.org/albums/August-31st-2005/050902_F_5964B_159.sized.jpg

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pictures.

LOL take a quick peruse through the rest of that forum and look at the replies and signatures.

And we think Trany is bad. [lol]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trany
Poo Master
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trany   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats so bad about me?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 740 | From: Tranyland Pending | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Federal Emergency Management Agency Director Michael Brown = Fired
Jomama
Member # 56

Can you say.. Patsy... er.. um... Fall Guy... [Roll Eyes]
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right they should impeach the governer and mayor too...
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crack_Dealer
Crack Whore
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crack_Dealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out the picture labeled #6!!

http://www.msnbc.com/modules/interactive.aspx?type=ss&launch=9313875,9133972

Now how do you clean that up?

--------------------
"Rarely has it been so clear how much we, the ordinary people of this country, are better than our rulers. I hope that lesson is not lost on anyone, of any political persuasion."

Posts: 520 | From: Shakopee, MN USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kitty
Chili-head
Member # 89

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures. The new issue that people are now facing is mold. I was watching CNN and they had a story on the people returning to their homes where the flood waters have now receeded and mold is growing up the walls of their house. In a week to two weeks, the mold will grow up the walls until the house is unlivable and has to be torn down. So just when people were relieved that they still had a home, the infested waters will slowly destroy it.
Posts: 109 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Grind the whole city to dust and power the whole nation with it all winter.
Jomama
Member # 56

President Bush Sells Louisiana Back to the French

>> President Bush and a giddy Jacques Chirac shake hands on the deal.
>>
>> BATON ROUGE, LA. - The White House announced today that President
>> Bush has successfully sold the state of Louisiana back to the French
>> at more than double its original selling price of $11,250,000.
>>
>> "This is a bold step forward for America," said Bush. "And America
>> will be stronger and better as a result. I stand here today in unity
>> with French Prime Minister Jack Sharaq, who was so kind to accept my
>> offer of Louisiana in exchange for 25 million dollars cash."
>>
>> The state, ravaged by Hurricane Katrina, will cost hundreds of
>> billions of dollars to rebuild.
>>
>> "Jack understands full well that this one's a 'fixer upper,'" said
>> Bush. "He and the French people are quite prepared to pump out all
>> that water, and make Louisiana a decent place to live again. And
>> they've got a lot of work to do. But Jack's assured me, if it's not
>> right, they're going to fix it."
>>
>> The move has been met with incredulity from the beleaguered residents
>> of Louisiana.
>>
>> "Shuba-pie!" said New Orleans resident Willis Babineaux.
>> "Frafer-perly yum kom drabby sham!"
>>
>> However, President Bush's decision has been widely lauded by
>> Republicans.
>>
>> "This is an unexpected but brilliant move by the President," said
>> Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist. "Instead of spending billions and
>> billions, and billions of dollars rebuilding the state of Louisiana,
>> we've just made 25 million dollars in pure profit."
>>
>> "This is indeed a smart move," commented Fox News analyst Brit Hume.
>> "Not only have we stopped the flooding in our own budget, we've made
>> money on the deal. Plus, when the god-awful French are done fixing it
>> up, we can easily invade and take it back again."
>>
>> The money gained from 'T'he Louisiana Refund' is expected to be
>> immediately pumped into the rebuilding of Iraq.

BoondockSaint
Member # 67

[lol]

Poor bastards are going to get hit by Rita now... [lame]

--------------------
 -

PhantomBear
Member # 99

Icon 6 posted      Profile for PhantomBear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So,

Just thought I'd share my Katrina experience with you all....

This may be sorta vague, has to be, you know all that tell you kill you stuff......

We flew into New Orleans the day after the hurricane to secure the airport, and to set up flights into and out of the area. The airport was a mess, with peeps all over the place.

So those of us there started doing every kind of airport work imaginable, from driving those little tugs to screening workers and such.

But MY public service to the people of N.O.? Laying in the grass in the rain by a fenceline with a rifle ready to kill some looters or airport fucker-uppers.

Who said the Federal Government never did anything for these people [Smile]

P.S. plz keep this under wraps, if you know what I'm sayin' :0

Posts: 90 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Nice sounds like fun. The day after the hurricane that place must have been a mess. See any water? Or is the airport high enough up in the city.

ps.. we can always move threads like this into the private area if you want.

PhantomBear
Member # 99

Icon 12 posted      Profile for PhantomBear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure I can access the private area...

anyways, as long as it stays really non-descript, that's no problem.

The airport was relatively dry, but still a mess.

Cajuns REALLY stink after wading in sewage for a few days, more than I think a regular Minnesotan would

Posts: 90 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005