Noncompliance Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Noncompliance » General Forums » Current Events » Best Buy - Eagan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best Buy - Eagan
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess Best Buy has aquired the Red Robin and Eagan Cinema 9 in Town Centre and is planning on putting a Best Buy up ASAP.

Should be interesting to see how they shoehorn a store in.

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ender
Littlehead
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah..... cause there has to be one every 10 miles you know. Its become the starbucks of electronics stores. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Posts: 1053 | From: Apple Valley, MN | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They need one in Chanhassen/Eden Prarie...

Minnetonka or Savage are the closest, yet they're about 20 minutes away...

It's only a matter of time.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woodbury has 2 within about 1 mile of each other.

When I was in Chicago my hotel was 1 mile from 3 different stores......

Posts: 5484 | From: St. Paul, Mn | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I realy want is an olive garden and an outback off hwy 3 in rosemount. I would never leave the city again! (everything else i get online)
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoondockSaint
Member # 67

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoondockSaint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually that'd be a great place for an Outback...where's the closest one to you, Burnsville?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1845 | From: Chaska | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RockLobster
Rotor Head
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockLobster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly the one in IGH by the theatre is closer....
Posts: 2331 | From: Rosemount | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikey
Po Po
Member # 42

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott, I read that they WILL be tearing Red Robin AND the movie theater down for the best buy. Funny shit to tear red robin down it's only like 5 years old.
Posts: 486 | From: Eagan, MN | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flamingoamyjo
Posting God
Member # 93

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flamingoamyjo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you ever GO to Red Robin? That has to be the absolutely worst restaurant chain I have ever been to! Not to mention they lost their liquor license twice in the first year they were open! That can't be good for business!

--------------------
Clinton '08!!!!
 -

Posts: 211 | From: Shakopee, MN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klaus
Administrator
Member # 66

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klaus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We ate there once when it first opened - it was horrible. However, we went back a few weeks ago and I have to admit it was a different experience. Service was excellent and the food was very good.

I prefer Best Buy tho.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Noncompliance.com

Noncompliance Copyright 2005